The New Forest is one of the most beautiful locations in the UK. We are excited about sharing this with you. Extensive planning and testing has gone into the routes to offer a true New Forest experience.
All routes will start and finish from New Park Farm, Brockenhurst and wind through the heart of the New Forest National Park. The multi-terrain courses offer some of the most scenic running experiences in the country, with a blend of forest enclosures, open roads, far reaching views and of course, the famous New Forest ponies!
The New Forest Marathon Team aims to:
- Revitalise and raise the profile of the marathon
- Inspire as many people as possible to take part in physical activity, lowering levels of inactivity and improving the health of the community
- Build a sustainable platform to raise money and awareness of local good causes via the New Forest Marathon Community Fund
- Use the marathon as a platform to help as many people, organisations and businesses as possible
- Operate with transparency, high moral standards and clear communication
- Support, promote and respect the New Forest National Park at all times